Write your Congressmen

Thursday, June 25, 2009

ObamaCare: Hypocrisy

Not only are Obama and the Dems trying to tax your current healthcare, he wants to reshape US healthcare for everyone - except himself and his family. The exchange below took place on June 24, 2009, at the ABC lovefest (AKA "Town Hall Meeting") designed to promote their ObamaCare agenda:

Obama Not Closing Door on Possible Health Tax - Political News - FOXNews.com:
"Dr. Orrin Devinsky, a neurologist at the New York University Langone Medical Center, challenged Obama: What if the president's wife and daughters got sick? Would Obama promise that they would get only the services allowed under a new government insurance plan he's proposing?

Obama wouldn't bite.

'If 'it's my family member, if it's my wife, if it's my children, if it's my grandmother, I always want them to get the very best care,' Obama said."
You gotta revel in the bald-faced shamelessness of this guy. Let's hope it backfires. If Americans have any brains - and I'm not saying we do - it should.

No comments: