Write your Congressmen

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where am I?

I am sitting here, watching the Democratic "debate," becoming ever-more frustrated and depressed. Who are these people, running for the highest office in my country? They and I have nothing in common, and share no ideas.

I have never seen such a bullshit fest in my life. And people are cheering for it.

I am feeling less and less connected here in the United States. Why are people who are going to be elected to protect my interests so concerned with giving everything away to foreigners who are in my homeland illegally? Anyone who's spent any time outside of the US and seen how other governments behave for their people will realize the ludicrousness of American politicians. However, while it's easy to dismiss politicians as liars (they are), these are the people who make the laws that affect everything in our lives. They therefore shape our culture. It's important.

But I swear, hearing the cheers and applause at the insanity coming from these lying idiots, I'm at a complete and utter loss.

How about you?

No comments: