Write your Congressmen

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SUPPORT SARAH KREAGER AND TAKE BACK THE MTA!!

It's high time that Baltimore City government heard from white folks that we're sick of the lousy job they do. Black middle schoolers are allowed to rampage through the MTA system and terrorize white people and not a squeak from them about a hate crime. Yet, if the situation were reversed, Sharpton and Jackson (Jesse and Michael both, God help us) would descend on our filthy crime-ridden town.

Tell them enough is enough!!

I'm still trying to organize this, something which I've never done, so bear with me:

UPDATE: 2007Dec29
The hearing was moved up to today, Dec 29, 2007, with no advance public notice of which I am aware. I'd have attended had I known. The Baltimore Sun reports that the Baltimore's Attorney's office is refusing to file hate crime charges, instead asking for a trial delay. The trial date is now January 31, 2008. In January 4, 2008, there will be a hearing on the disposition of home detention of the children who put Kreager in the hospital. I plan to be at both the hearing and the trial. I hope as many other protesters as possible will as well.

Something has to give in this city, and this looks like an excellent place to start.

Let's show up, pack the courtroom, and fill up Calvert street to ensure that people of all ethnicities are allowed to safely use public transportation!

Stay tuned!

No comments: